Freitag, 20. Juli 2007

When You Feel Sad...








Friday, 20th July 2007
When you feel sad you should do something
that makes you feel better again. That is why
I create this post here today.
There is a thing running through my had that makes me very sad.



Tomorrow there will be a large celebration in our town. I am really looking forward to it.
Totally taken I have experienced this week many positive, pleasant things though:

* I was on the regulars' table and the local had really tasty food for me :)

* I was invited to party but I had to reject because there are no busses after 11 pm.

* I found a cool saying:
" Who walks on his own way cannot be overtaken by anyone."
(Marlon Brando)

I like this saying a lot because it is logical, easy to understand and remember.

Sunday I go to a barbecue party. I am curious about how it will be.

My Indian friend "Afsal" is at the moment in Italy. He feels very well there. I am happy about that he feels so well and I am looking forward the date he comes back.


Keine Kommentare: