Freitag, 27. Juli 2007

A Happy End

Friday, 27th July 2007

I am feeling very happy about positive changes in my life:

* A Reconciliation With My Best Friend.

* A Change in Attitude towards Work and University Stuff.

* A Better Time Planning.

The reconciliation with her is thanks to hazard, her great character and my initiative of recontacting again after we accidentally met on the celebration mentioned in the post
of 20th July, 2007.

The Change in Attitude to Work is because of a cool saying by "Seneca":

"Not Because it is heavy, we do not dare it,
but because we do not dare it, it is heavy."

Currently the Dalai Lama is in Germany.
I am curious about that fact and I am getting more and more
to the conviction that buddhism is a real help in life and the
best to ensure freedom between the people.

I like the belief that the "ego is an illusion and that at the end we are all the same." :)



Keine Kommentare: